Topps DuPont Nomex® Flame Resistant Tan Coveralls—4.5 oz Unlined (Model CO07)
Topps DuPont™ Nomex® Flame Resistant Coveralls provide excellent thermal stability and flame resistance for petrochemical and utility applications. The tough Nomex® fabric is inherently flame resistant so it won’t melt or drip like other materials. Also resistant to tears and abrasions, it lasts 3-5 times longer than other protective fabrics. Enjoy greater comfort and breathability with soft, lightweight fabric with wicking finishes.
Plus, custom additions—Velcro wrist and ankle closures, and leg zippers—make for easy removal.
- 4.5 oz. per square yard DuPont NOMEX® aramid
- Two patch breast pockets
- Heavy-duty, two way brass zipper with NOMEX® zipper tape
- Reinforced nickel plated brass snaps covered on the inside
- 2-in-1 utility/tool pocket on right leg
- Two hip pockets with a snap closure on the left hip pocket
- Velcro closure on both the wrists and ankles
- Ankle-to-knee leg zippers