Miller® Syncrowave® 200 TIG Welder, 208/230 Volt
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
The Syncrowave® 200 is a Squarewave power source package that provides you with professional performance at an economical price.
- Squarewave output with AC balance control features adjustable penetration and cleaning action while increasing arc stability on various aluminum alloys, and helps eliminate tungsten spitting and arc rectification
- Cable management system uses dual cable hangers and foot control storage conveniently attached to the power source side panels
- Syncro Start™ allows the choice of Soft, Standard or Hot TIG starts based on the application, lead lengths and tungsten size.
- Fan-On-Demand™ improves power efficiency and reduces noise and maintenance by lessening the amount of airborne contaminants pulled through the machine.
- Adaptive Hot Start™ for Stick arc starts automatically increases the output amperage at the start of a weld should the start require it. Prevents the electrode from sticking and creating an inclusion.
- Weldcraft® WP1712MFD150 TIG torch. 150-amp, air-cooled torch features mono flex (MF) braided nylon power cable for maximum flexibility.
- Auto-Postflow protects the weld end zone and electrode by optimizing postflow time based on welding amperage
- Dual Digital Meters allows for quick and easy viewing of actual and preset values of amperage and voltage.
- Built-in pulse control enhances weld bead and puddle control for improved appearance and quality
- 115 Volt auxillary power provides 15 amps of 115 volt power to operate a Coolmate™ coolant system, grinder or other small power tool.
- Arc hour/cycle counter records actual welding time and number of arc starts.
- DIG control allows the arc characteristics to be changed for specific applications and electrodes. Lower the DIG setting for smooth running electrodes like E7018 and increase the DIG setting for stiffer, more penetrating electrodes like E6010.
- Airgas SKU: MIL907308001
- Input Power: 230 Volts; Single Phase; 50/60 Hz
- Rated Output: 150 Amps; 26 V AC/DC; 40% Duty Cycle
- Output Range: 5 - 200 Amps
- Dimensions (H X W X D): 32 3/4" X 22" X 35 3/4"
- Net Weight: 238 lbs.
- Power source (primary cord included with 208-230V model)
- 8' Primary Power Cord
- Weldcraft WP1712MFD150 TIG torch, 150 Amp with quick-connect and 12-1/2' cable
- 12' work cable with clamp and quick-connect
- Electrode holder and quick-connect
- RFCS-14 remote foot control with 20' cord
- Gas regulator/flow meter gauge and gas hose
- No. 39 Running Gear
- Light Metal Fabrication
- Maintenance and Repair
- Light Manufacturing
Input AC Voltage
Output AC Amps [max]
Output DC Amps [max]
32.75" X 22" X 35.75"
AC TIG (GTAW), Air Carbon Arc (CAC-A) Cutting and Gouging, DC TIG (GTAW), Pulsed TIG (GTAW-P), Stick (SMAW), TIG (GTAW)
AC/DC - CC
150 Amps At 26 Volts At 40%
More items to consider
We accept these payment methods: