Miller® CST 280 208 - 460 Volt Stick Welder
Miller® CST 280 208 - 460 Volt Stick Welder - Price is per 1 Each
Airgas Part Number: MIL907251
- Miller® CST™ 280 Stick Welder with a voltage rating of 208 - 460 V is ideal for stick electrodes up to 3/16" and welding pipe/plate. Stick welder with dinse style connectors and 6' power cable features a process selector knob that automatically sets the desired value for simple operation. Lightweight welding machine power source with 50/60 Hz renders easy voltage changeover between voltage ranges with a two-position manual switch is durable. Fan-On-Demand™ Cooling system is employed to increase power efficiency and reduce noise. Single/three phase welder compatible with wireless remote controls prevents clutter and cord tangles in the work area while improving productivity. A 14-pin receptacle on front of the machine is provided by the remote amperage control that allows use of standard amperage control devices. All controls along with the power switch are placed on front of the machine for convenient access. It finds application in power plant construction, petrochemical construction, maintenance and repair.
- Easy voltage changeover between voltage ranges through a two-position manual switch. Conveniently located on the rear panel, it simplifies voltage change in racks
- Simple to operate with a process selector knob which automatically sets the proper dig setting on E6010 and E7018 electrodes providing superior stick performance
- Lift-Arc™ start provides arc starting without the use of high frequency
- Fan-On-Demand™ cooling system operates only when needed providing power efficiency and noise reduction
- Stand-alone or rack-mounted for construction sites. Optional 4-pack racks, commonly used in construction and shipyards, are available for multiple operator applications . All controls including the power switch are located on front of the machine for easy access
- Compatible with Wireless Remote Controls. Improve productivity, eliminate clutter and cord tangles in the work area. Eliminate cord failure and associated downtime/repair costs and extend the operator's welding range without adding cord extensions
- Remote amperage control provided through 14-pin receptacle on front of the machine. This permits use of standard amperage control devices.
- Tweco- or Dinse-style connectors available. The Dinse-style includes one set of male connectors: the Tweco-style does not.
- Adaptive Hot Start™ for Stick Automatically increases output amperage at the start of a weld should the start require it and prevents the electrode from sticking and creating an inclusion.
- Input Power: 208 - 460 Volts, 1 or 3 Phase, 50/60 Hz
- Rated Output: 280 Amps At 31.2 Volts, 35% Duty Cycle 200 Amps At 28 Volts, 100% Duty Cycle, 200 Amps At 28 Volts, 50% Duty Cycle, 150 Amps At 26 Volts, 100% Duty Cycle
- Output Range: 5 - 280 Amps
- Dimensions (H X W X D): 13.5" X 7.5" X 18"
- Net Weight: 41 lbs.
- 6' power cable
- One set of male connectors
- Power Plant Construction
- Petrochemical Construction
- Maintenance and Repair
Trade Name» CST™ 280
Input AC Voltage» 208V - 460V
Process» Stick (SMAW) » TIG (GTAW)
Weight» 41 lbs
Output AC Amps (Max)» 200
Output DC Amps (Max)» 280
Phase» Single Phase » 3 Phase
Hz» 50 » 60
Delivery Address must be accessible for Freight Delivery. Cannot deliver to residential addresses.
We Also Recommend
Miller® Millermatic® 125 Hobby MIG Welder
Miller® Dynasty® 210 TIG Welder Cooler Power Source
Miller® Maxstar® 150 STL TIG Welder