Lincoln® Power MIG® 255XT MIG Welder, 208/230 Volt
The POWER MIG® 255XT sets the standard for MIG and flux-cored welding in light industrial job shop fabrication, maintenance or repair work. Diamond Core Technology™ delivers a wide voltage sweet spot across the welding range, low spatter levels and a forgiving arc on steel, stainless and aluminum — even for demanding out-of-position work. It’s Spool Gun Ready, so it’s fast and easy to tackle difficult aluminum applications.
Exclusive 115 volt auxiliary power means you can power lights, grinders, and chargers right where you work! And, the MAXTRAC® drive system with a patented Split Wire Guide system and tachometer feedback ensures trouble-free wire delivery. Add the extra length 15 foot gun cable and innovative convenience features and you begin to understand why the POWER MIG® 255XT is considered The Professional's Choice.
- MIG Gun
- Work Cable And Clamp
- Regulator And Hose
- Diamond Core Technology™ – Delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc action, low spatter and a wide voltage sweet spot at a given wire feed speed for steel, stainless steel or aluminum.
- MAXTRAC® cast aluminum industrial wire drive – Features dual driven rolls, regulated wire feed speed control, brass-to brass connections and Lincoln’s 100% wire supporting split wire guide system.
- Digital meters - Display, preset voltage and wire feed speed, and actual voltage and preset wire feed speed while welding.
- Generous 15 ft. gun and cable - Makes it easy to reach your work.
- Add a Spool Gun – The POWER MIG® 255XT is spool gun ready for the premium Magnum® 250LX gun and spool gun capable with the Magnum® SG (requires adapter).
- 115V auxiliary receptacle - (208/230V model only) to power a grinder or other auxiliary equipment in your work area.
- Airgas SKU: LINK2473-1
- Input Power: 208/230 Volts; Single Phase; 60 Hz
- Rated Output: 250 Amps; 26 Volts; 40% Duty Rating
- Input Current: 56/52 Amps
- Output Range: 30-300 Amps DC
- Solid Wire Size Range: .025"-.035"
- Cored Wire Size Range: .030"-.045"
- Wire Feed Speed Range: 50-700 IPM
- Dimensions (H X W X D): 31.8" X 18.9" X 38.8"
- Net Weight: 220 lbs
- POWER MIG® 255XT
- Magnum® 250L gun and 15 ft. "quick-connect" cable assembly equipped with fixed gas nozzle assembly
- 10 ft. Work Cable and Clamp
- 10 ft. 230V input powr cable with plug
- .035"/.045" drive rolls and guide for steel
- Gas regulator and hose kit for CO2 or argon blend gases.
- Metal fabrication
- Maintenance and Repair
- Light industrial
*Shipping, handling and other itemized charges may apply to advertised prices.
More items to consider
We accept these payment methods: