Lincoln® Power MIG® 140C MIG Welder, 120 Volt
Home projects and repair, sheet metal autobody work, farm and small shop welding — the Power MIG® 140 designed for 120 volt household power does it all! Select the economical Power MIG® 140T with simple tapped voltage control for basic MIG and flux-cored welding. Choose the Power MIG® 140C with continuous voltage control for more critical projects where precise adjustment is required. Either way, Diamond Core Technology™ and the rugged drive system aid arc performance for MIG welding on thin gauge steel, stainless and aluminum. Or, use gas-less flux-cored welding for deep penetration on thicker steel, even outdoors! Compare performance, features and price and you’ll agree. . . Power MIG®. The Professional’s Choice!
- Magnum® Pro 100L MIG Gun
- Cable Liner
- Contact Tips
- Work Cable And Clamp
- Regulator And Hose
- Drive Rolls
- Sample Rolls Of Wire
- Diamond Core Technology, a patented choke design, delivers a forgiving arc, even with large stickout changes, excellent out-of-position arc action, a wide voltage sweet spot at a given wire feed speed for steel, stainless steel or aluminum and low spatter.
- Industrial Cast Aluminum Drive: Dual gear-driven drive rolls for positive traction; Patented split wire guides for optimal wire alignment; Brass-to-Brass gun connections for enhanced connectivity; Large industrial closed-design drive motor for improved torque and trouble-free performance.
- No Hassle Tool-less Design – for input power changes, for wire spool mounting, wire drive service and polarity changes.
- Spool Gun Ready – just remove the standard MIG gun and plug in the economical, optional Magnum®100SG spool gun for enhanced aluminum wire feeding performance.
- Innovative contact tip, drive roll and nozzle storage keeps all your consumables close at hand
- Toughest PC Board Protection in the industry – ‘Potted’ to seal sensitive components from the environment, ‘trayed’ in a tough plastic tray to add rigidity and shock resistance
- Airgas SKU: LINK2471-1
- Input Power: 120 Volts; Single Phase; 60 Hz
- Rated Output: 90 Amps; 19.5 Volts; 20% Duty Cycle
- Input Current: 20 Amps
- Output Range: 30-140 Amps DC
- Solid Wire Size Range: .025"-.035"
- Cored Wire Size Range: .030"-.035"
- Wire Feed Speed Range: 50-500 IPM
- Dimensions (H X W X D): 14" X 10.15" X 18.6"
- Net Weight: 71 lbs.
- Magnum® PRO 100L gun, 10'
- Gas and Gasless Nozzles
- Cable Liner
- .025" and .035" Contact Tips
- Work Cable and Clamp
- Adjustable Gas Regulator and Hose
- Spindle Adapter
- Sample Spool of .025" SuperArc® L-56® Mild Steel MIG Wire
- Sample Spool of .035" Innershield® NR-211-MP Flux-Cored Wire
- Learn-To-Use DVD
- .025" and .025 - .030" Smooth Drive Rolls for MIG
- .030 - .045" Knurled Drive Roll for FCAW
- .025"-.035" and .035"-.045" Wire Guides
- Metal fabrication
- Maintenance and Repair
- Light industrial