Lincoln Electric® Power MIG® 216 MIG Welder, 208/220/230 Volt
The POWER MIG® 216 offers autobody and sheet metal fabrication shops top welding performance with a host of professional features.
- Magnum® 250 MIG Gun
- 15' Cable
- Expendables Tray
- Work Cable And Clamp
- Imput Power Cable
- Drive Roll
- Regulator And Hose Kit
- Diamond Core Technology™ - Delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc stability, low spatter and and a wide voltage sweet spot at any given wire feed speed for steel, stainless steel or aluminum.
- MAXTRAC® Cast Aluminum Industrial Wire Drive - Features dual driven rolls, regulated wire feed speed control, brass-to-brass connections and Lincoln's 100% wire supporting split wire guide system.
- More Output and Better Efficiency - Compare the best in class rated output, wide amperage range and efficiency.
- Spool Gun Ready - Just remove the standard MIG gun and plug in the economical Magnum® 100 SG spool gun for enhanced aluminum wire feeding performance.
- New! Great Value-Adding Features: - Coil Claw™ Cable Management system keeps your work station neat. - Convenient top-mounted gun expendables tray. - All metal case front.
- Airgas SKU: LINK2816-2
- Input Power: 208/230 Volts; Single Phase; 60 Hz; 220 Volts; Single Phase; 50 Hz
- Rated Output: 170 Amps; 24 Volts DC; 60% Duty Cycle; 216 Amps; 22 Volts DC; 30% Duty Cycle
- Input Current: 33 Amps; 30 Amps
- Output Range: 30-250 Amps
- Solid Wire Size Range: 3/16" - 5/16"
- Cored Wire Size Range: 5/16" - 1/2"
- Wire Feed Speed Range: 50-700 IPM
- Dimensions (H X W X D): 32.56" X 19.15" X 39.92"
- Net Weight: 250 lbs
- Magnum® 250L gun and 15 ft. "quick-connect" cable assebly equipped with fixed gas nozzle assembly.
- Top-Mounted gun expendables tray
- Built-in undercarriage with easy-load gas cylinder platform
- Work clamp and 10 ft. cable
- 10 ft. 230V input power cable with plug.
- Drive roll and wire guide to feed both .035" & .045" wire.
- Gas regulator and hose kit for argon blend gases. (for use with CO2 shielding gas, order a Lincoln S19298 CO2 shielding gas bottle adapter.)
- Large color coded procedure recommendation sheet.
- Metal fabrication
- Maintenance and Repair
- Light industrial
*Shipping, handling and other itemized charges may apply to advertised prices.
More items to consider
We accept these payment methods: