Bosch 8 Amp, 11,000 RPM, 4-1/2" Grinder With No-Lock Paddle Switch
Bosch Model 1810PSD 4-1/2" Paddle Switch Grinder uses a paddle switch for better operator comfort and control. Directed air flow diverts dust away from the switch and vital components while the Constant Response Circuitry provides a soft-start and maintains a constant speed under load. Epoxy Coated Field Windings, Service Minder Brushes and Spiral-Bevel Gears enable hard use and easy maintenance.
- 8 Amps, 11,000 RPM
- Vibration control slide handle reduces vibration up to 60%, providing uncompromising comfort for extended periods of work.
- Sealed switch Keeps debris out of the switch mechanism and extends switch life.
- AC/DC capability extends the versatility of the tool by working from DC outlets such as welders and generators.
- Service Minder™ brushes eliminates guesswork, stops the tool when preventative maintenance is required.
- Epoxy coated field windings Provides ultimate protection against abrasive dust and metal debris
- 5/8"-11 spindle Wide flesibility for mounting most popular accessories.
- Tool free adjustable guard Quick guard installation and adjustments
- Spindle lock for quick wheel changes
- 2 Position auxillary handle Specifically designed and angled to a "natural" position for maximum comfort and control
- Paddle Switch without Lock-On feature
- 1605510312 - Wheel Guard
- 1602025031 - Vibration Control Auxiliary Handle
- 2610906323 - Flange Kit (inner and outer wheel flanges)
- 1607950043 - Spanner Wrench
4 1/2 in
*Shipping, handling and other itemized charges may apply to advertised prices.